AFTER CARE & MAINTENCE
- Do not wash your extensions until at least 48 hours after application.
- You may experience a tension headache during the first few days after application; this is normal and will go away with time.
- Sleep with your hair in a loose ponytail or braid
- Practice extra care when brushing extensions. Do not brush aggressively or pull from the root.
- When swimming, wear a cap or keep hair out of chemically treated water
- Use moisturizing conditioners after washing. Use a deep conditioning treatment to keep hair soft.
- Do not over wash your extensions. Keep washing to a minimum of 3 times per week
- To avoid matting, do not were your hair extensions for longer than 5 months.
- Pull your bonds apart if you feel them matting together with other bonds.
- When curling an straightening your hair, stay away from getting heat on the bond.
- It is normal to loose up to 10 bonds per month
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure you get the best results during your hair extension experience.